Working with us

Join the Centre for Gender Studies

If you are interested in joining the Centre for Gender Studies, please contact either of the Centre’s co-directors, Professor Diana Wallace or Dr Ruth Gaffney-Rhys.

Apply for a PhD

You can apply for research degrees at the University of South Wales online. Before you apply, you should visit the Graduate Research Office website and read the information for applicants.